vrijdag 3 januari 2014

Happy New Year with my blue scarf

‘Happy New Year’

Always busy with school and tests, but now I am enjoying my Christmas Holiday.

I finally can catch up some sleep and do other really nice things. I spend time with my family and got to know my niece better. Getting to know her, laughing together, listening to the ‘guano apes’ and listening to the hilarious stories of my grandparents is one of the nicest things which I enjoyed the most last couple of days. 

Autumn is passed. I like autumn, autumn with its coloured leaves, it’s stormy weather and it’s variety of mushrooms. And now it’s Winter. I hope it will snow soon. Nature is so beautiful when it’s  covered with snow. I love to walk in the snow, especially when it’s fresh. It’s like a whole new world, and I am the first one to discover it. The sound of walking on fresh snow is unique and amazingly beautiful. And after walking in the snow and making a lot of pictures nothing is more pleasant than coming home and drinking hot chocolate.

Last year I made a beautiful and warm scarf. I really like knitting it calms me down when I have a lot on my mind. The vertical stripes are made by alternating wales of knit and purl stitches. I used knitting needles with a large diameter.

X Jana












Blue scarf: selfmade

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten