zondag 3 november 2013

It was a nice day in Amsterdam

It’s hard to find the time to go outside and take some pictures of my clothes at the moment (but I promise an outfit post soon). I’m just so busy with doing all my schoolwork that I can’t find time to do anything else! Sometimes I feel like a bird that is locked up in a cage. But I  know that if I keep on working hard, I will fly away in the end with a fine certification. So finally it will be worth it.                                                                                                                 So for now I have some random pictures I took a couple of weeks ago. That day I went to Amsterdam to the IJ-hallen with my mum.The IJ-Hallen is a big market where people sell second hand things. I had never been there before but it was really great. There was so much to see and so many different things to buy and such a good atmosphere.  I bought a nice grey skirt, after that we went shopping in Amsterdam. Amsterdam is really great for shopping, I spend quite a lot of money on new clothes. So when I have time off from schoolwork, I will certainly show you my new buys. I’m already looking forward to making that post. But for now you will have to do with the pictures I took in Amsterdam. I hope you like the pictures and you want to tell me what you think of them.

X Jana   





















2 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful pictures, I love the way you look at details.
    My favourite is the picture of the old cameras and the strainer spoons.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. thanks alot for your comment!
    stunning pictures! amsterdam must be a great city♥
    love, Bea from


    fantasy-meets-reality.blogspot.de

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen