maandag 12 augustus 2013

The little grasshopper and the Six-spot Burnets

The last couple of weeks were really great. I have been on a holiday with my family, during that holiday I spend lots of time lying and dreaming in the sun. The last couple of month I  really missed the sun and its warmth, so now I was enjoying it fully. Summer comes with so many nice things: I love the longer days and al the light, I love the nature blooming, I love to see the flowers, the butterflies, the birds and all the other nice things that come with the light and the summer.

Another thing I love is the summer sale, so of course I went shopping. I bought some new clothes and accessories. The two things I like the most are a lovely flower printed top and a great silver necklace. The top has a great flower print with a lot of green in it and is easy to wear on a hot summer day, but is also really nice with a jacket. The photos are taken close to where I live in a Landscape Park. There were a lot of flowers and with the flowers came a lot of insects. I especially liked the little green grasshopper and the Six-spot Burnets (a day-flying moth). The grasshopper wasn’t shy at all and was modelling great. I hope you like the pictures and want to tell me what you think of them.

X Jana

























Flower printed top: SisterS point, Necklase: Sacha, Short jacket: Only, Bag: america-today.com
Nail polish: Gosh

1 opmerking: