maandag 29 april 2013

In love whit my most special present

This is going to be just a quick post. I finely have a week’s holliday from school but I am still very busy. This is the time to do all the things I wanted to do before, but wasn’t able to, because I had to do my school work. But I like being busy, so I’m totally fine. A few weeks ago I celebrated my eighteenth birthday. It was a very nice day and I had lots of fun. I was and still am, very happy with my most special present, a micro lens for my camera! I dreamt of it for a long time so I am really happy whit it. These are a few of  the first pictures I took with it. These pictures are  from my scarf, you can see so many details from the material, you can see every thread.
I hope you like the pictures as much as I do and want to tell me what you think of them.
 
X Jana
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten