zondag 17 maart 2013

My woolly sweater

 
Today was such a beautiful day. I was sitting behind glass and the sun was shining on my face. I could feel the warmth of the sun and it felt so good, that I wanted to sit there forever. It’s not that I don’t like winter, but in the winter days seem to be shorter.
Past weeks I really missed the sun. We’ve had quite a lot of snow and gloomy weather. One day it was raining ice and icicles hung from my bike. In the afternoon I went walking with my mother and Falco, the dog of the neighbour. And as always I took my camera with me to take a few pictures. Everything was covered with a layer of ice. Especially the trees and the branches of the trees looked spectacular! It really was a lovely sight. The sound of the wind through the trees with its ice covered branches is indescribable. It’s an amazing and specific sound. A sound I never heard before and I think I will remember it for the rest of my life. This winter I bought a new sweater. I am very happy with it because it’s warm, comfortable and I love the pattern. I really believe that my winter would have been a lot colder without my sweater.  
I hope you like the pictures I took that cold and icy day, and the pictures of my sweater. Let me know in the comments below.
X Jana

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sweater from Vero Moda

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten